Subject: Re: SN renders differently!
From: [email-masked] (robert hood)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 16:09:26 -0500

> In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
> Bob writes....
> > Has anybody else seen this type of behaviour?  Am I doing something wrong?
> > I've saved both the scene and objects, so it should render *exactly* the
> > same, no?
> 
> Never seen this - bit I have seen ScreamerNet has problems loading some 
> files. Particularly those with odd filenames, for instance those 
> containing spaces etc.  Are you sure that it isn't a specularity map you 
> are losing?

The portion of the object whose surface is changing uses no maps of any
kind, and only contains settings that are intrinsic to Layout (and, one
would suppose, to ScreamerNet as well).

I'm probably just doing something stupid.  It'll dawn on me someday soon,
I'm sure.

Render me gone,               |||
Bob                         ^(===)^
-------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------------------
Bob Hood, President | All governments suffer from a recurring problem:
Virtual Visions,Inc.| Power attracts pathological personalities.  It is not
1.303.989.4191      | that power corrupts, but that it is magnetic to the
                    | corruptible.  Such people have a tendency to become
[email-masked]    | drunk on violence, a condition to which they are
[email-masked]      | quickly addicted              - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------